Ambisonics - Third order 16 channel recordings in ambiX order converted in browser for binaural playback. AAC or Opus encoded media.
Verified to work with Firefox and Chrome - Media is encoded as 16 channels
This website is a companion to [Github OHTI] an effort to create an open headtrack hardware and HTML5 player for playback of HOA Ambisonics in a browser.[< OHTI OSC Gateway ] Win10,OSX,Linux software for OSC to websocket for headtracking on this site!
To find the menu for player control with selection of examples to play on "blue pages" select the Top Left icon
OHTI Rev 2 use Omnitone as Ambisonic binaural renderer
OHTI Rev 2 - Play Local or Served Ambix sn3d files
- Select left most button to open and close file selection panel - Button available to select playback for FOA, SOA or TOA.
OHTI Rev 2 with Headtracker support
https://roog.github.io/ohti-osc-receiver/ Win10,OSX,Linux software for OSC to websocket!
- Play Local or Served Ambix files - Need OHTI-osc-receiver middleware available above.
- Select left most button to open and close file selection panel - Button available to select playback for FOA, SOA or TOA
- Headtracker ohti-osc-receiver, listens on port 9000 for OSC message IEM SceneRotator/quaternions ....
and opens a websocket on port 8080 for the browser to get quaternion data
- Binaural Renderer of 2nd and 3rd-order ambisonics - select this to start demo.
Player: github.com/polarch/JSAmbisonics (3rd-order ambisonics)
- Added Farina recorded Stereo13 encoded in AAC. Control listening direction with the Mouse - select this to start demo.
Player: Omnitone Exp, directly from Omnitone reposiotory
- Drag and Drop for local files - Binaural Renderering with rotation, choice of 2nd and 3rd-order ambisonics.
OHTI player with or without local Headtracker in addition sliders for directions
- [test] Plays server hosted or local files, select left most button to open file selection panel. Renderering of rotation of headtracker image is wrong + possible issue - play and pause can need several on off to enable playback
Omnitone play Third order recording encoded as 4 four channel AAC files, Jazz example - one tune with solist then audience sounds and short instrumental intro.
Omnitone - TEST Play First order Ambix files encoded in AAC-LC or ACC-HE with 48k or 44.1Khz 16bit samplingrates, this to verify codec support on different platforms, Only first 4 channels contain sound!